Thursday, March 02, 2006

23rd year of my life~

Happy Birthday to me~!

i tot since i've become a blogger, i should post my birthday wishes here...

i wish that....

-today is my 21st Bd.
-the petrol price is same as the water price.
-i dun have to worry about my project right at the moment i wake up.
-my wallet can grow money.
-java is as easy as ABC.
-there will be no more hatred among ppls, especially my friends. (hihi~)
-world peace.
-i wish that all my wishes will come true.
-i wish that the wish about all my wishes will come true can come true.


And finally, i would like to thank all the ppls who would celebrate my birthday with me. And i like all the pressie from u guys... they are very very useful indeed.




listerin... maggie mee, biscuit, 3 in 1 instant coffee, double decker, shandy... and thanks kathy for the camera tripod, now my camera can take the picture of itself. And of coz... this baby tuens me into a cowboy~

er... something seems to be missing... ohya...

there you are~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday....cool wishes...hahhaha....excellent presents from us ya...lastly, u r jz another treng treng treng....

Anonymous said...

alot of patten

Anonymous said...

hope u like 'it' in this hot hot melaka....hahahah

Winds said...

Dude, Happy Birthday to u~~~

Hope that the wish that you wish about all you wishes will come true can come true will come true~~~

LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG ... MMU got 1 BBM member liao ...

Anonymous said...

seem like got other sound inside ur wish... not fit not fit... anyway still wish u a very happy b'day.. hehe

Anonymous said...

needless to say...
EVERYBODY KNOW IT'S FEE'S BIG DAY.
A day where a wonderful birth happened. A day where he became a child, a teenage n now where he is - A MAN.
"MAY all da sweetest things around u always"

katie_w0@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

23 th liao lan yao ying wo..

sheerying said...

hey..happy birthday!7 years more will reach 30 d...appreciate ya~~hehe...

w_mys said...

so now its your 23 BD, and on your 30th BD, i wish your dream and mine will come true...ahaha.

Anonymous said...

The last 2 pics look so familiar...... Are you a big fan of Choi Fong Wah?!

Putnumber Editor said...

hi leng cai!!!