Thursday, July 20, 2006

Do u like electronics?

It was about 3 weeks ago, i went all the way from seremban to melaka to attend a walk in interview, held in a 5 star hotel by one of the most established semicon company in Melaka. Well, just in case they offer me a job, i dun 1 to state the company name here, though that is not likely to happen.. at least after what im gonna to u.

I was all dressed up, hoping that the interviewer could pay more attention to my atire rather than my result transcript. Well.. i guess the plan worked well for me as i managed to out muscle some ppls and got my self a second interview later on. i felt good about my performence during the interview session, too good until i forgot about the test that given to me before it. well, u dun expect a second lower graduate (1 month since) could answer 17 technical qs when he couldn't do it well even during his days of study. But, a test is a test, i tried all my best to do as much as i could.

As i got the notification for a second interview,by then,i was almost convinced that, hey~ i screwed the freaking test.. but that dun seem to bother them much aba~

not until i went for the second interview 2 days ago.. when i was given the same test...again! and once more, i screwed the test as usual, without worrying much about it. so i waited for 30 minutes until some 1 approached me and led me to a interview room.


The whole session was doin fine for me, i couldn't stop crapping to convince the interviewer why he should hire me... but when i think back now, i did mention a lot of un useful points.. as usual as well. BUt then.. my world got up side down when the interviewer throw me these..

Interviewer: Do u like electronics?Me :Sure i do, i've spent 5 years to pursuede my degree in electrnics.
Interviewer: Then explain why u have many un answered qs in ur test? i tot u already did the test twice?
Me : erm.. some of them.. i wasn't that sure.
Interviewer: well, if u really like electronics, after taking the test once.. u should have get the answer for the qs that u couldn't answer during the 1st time when u take this test.
Me:................................................(5 seconds). erm.. coz i really wasn't expecting to take this test twice.

Interviewer: i see.. u sure u like electronics?

do i?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell him, "I like electric guitar!"

Ah Fee said...

what if he ask, then can u play like steve vai? @,@"

Anonymous said...

I don't :) That's why I'm here now @_@

You wont get jobs you really interested in and LIKE, unless you're the 1 out of 1000.... ;)

Ah Fee said...

they even ask about, how come u wanna work in a semicon company, while u study computer engineering in U... well.. my heart said.. coz of money.. but my mouth said.. i've gorgot what i said.. haha!!!

toi toi said...

hahaha... so kesian u ... really kena "charr tou"... u so good in talking..dun go for electronics.. go for sales la..

w_mys said...

ahaha, well. i guess we are the same. my boss also duno why she want to hire me at first.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»