Sunday, August 09, 2009

Complaining

Who doesn't complain about their job?


Me too.. complain is fun! Which is what i want to do now!

Here's my travel itenary from San francisco -

(US time) - Friday
9PM - drive to SFO Airport
10PM - arrived at SFO Airport- return car and check in
1.20AM - depart from SFO to HKG
...13 hours later...

Msia time - nabeh! sunday liao!!! i want my saturday back!!!
6 am- arrive at HKG airport (long queue to transfer.. long queue for breakfast)
8.50am - depart from hkg to Malaysia..
12.30pm - arrived at KLIA,
1.30pm - got my luggage and checked out
3.00pm - arrived at Melaka..

Througout the journey, i did not sleep at all.. partly becuase of the the super fat lady with her disturbing spare tyre... I lost one day (SATURDAY) due to the time zone diffenrence.. , it took me about 30 hours to get from SFO to my house... .. and now im suffering from jet leg all because of the travel... and...

I NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!!! yes.. tomorrow is MONDAY DEEP SHIT BLUE!! No compensation leave for the travel! you know what.. you get to fly for 20 hours on the plane, isn't that fun thing to do for weekend?? you still need to rest ah? come back to work la!!!



2 comments:

w_mys said...

so now u know how i feel when i need to prepare, get done atleast 6 hours for the pre- and post flight when im on duty. especially for the long and shit flight with crazy plus dumb an neh neh pax. hahha.. i damn love my job!

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

节哀顺便~~~~