Friday, October 14, 2011

Legend

 

After battling cancer for many years, Steve Jobs finally left. I don't know a whole lot about him but i have him to thank for a pretty darn nice phone to use. My Iphone 3GS still capable to impress me even after ~1 year+. His innovation led the entire phone industries to a different level, like he said during his Iphone keynote in 2007, he (Apple) reinvented the phone. Everyone was so sad for his death, no one with access to any social network could login to it without going thru post about his death or news... as if he was a rockstar... or may be he was.. 
I always thought Apple products are over priced gadget with good marketing campaign... but soon after i got my own Iphone last year, i realized i was only 50% right about Apple products, they do have good marketing campaign, but then their products worth every single penny too... My Iphone changed the way i get information, the way i interact with others, the way i answer a phone call, the way i listen to music and how i feel about geeks... thanks to Steve Jobs, geeks have never been cooler before.. 

I think a true innovator could make life better for others, at least for me, Steve Jobs had done that. If he wasn't considered as a legend, well he is now because like many other legends... he died young...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is the point of this site?