Monday, November 14, 2005

My 1st Seminar as an "Engineer".

Tomolo is goin to be nice, i will represent my company to attend a seminar held by GE(General Electricity)... this is the one and only seminar that i allow to attend with my own identity... coz i won't be able to do that as my bos forces me to attend another 3 on behalf of him, perhaps i shouldn't say "on behalf" of him, i should say "becoming" him.
Due to the new policy of IEM, a PE shall attend at least 50 hours of seminar(held by IEM) in order to maintain their Ir. title. The purpose to this new policy is to maintain the professionalism of all the professional engineers of Malaysia,which i think is a good idea coz among all of the senior engineers i knew, only a few of them know how to operate a computer , not to mention about the rest... However, my bos saw no benefits from this new policy and therefore im granted the oppotunity to attend 3 courses as an Professional Engineer,with the identity Ir. Wong Shian Ching.

And fortunately , tomolo's seminar is organize by GE instead of IEM, that's why i can attend without pretending to be a middle age engineer(coz at my age , to becomePE is practically impossible. So how's it gonna be? i really couldn't anticipate... but what my bos told me when he ask me to attend this seminar was encouraging

Ir.Wong: Fee ah, u attend this seminar ah... good for u, go learn stuffs.
Ahfee : huh? what izzit? about what?
Ir.Wong: see ah.. normally when things comes to this kind of situation, we only ask about 2 issue. Where is the place, and how's the food. hahahaha... go there sit few hours and wait for free meal la!
Ahfee : oh... ic... hahaha... true ....

Seminar, go go go!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makahai, u going to seminar makes me hate my company even more!!!

Anonymous said...

yo.. go learn stuff eh Ir. Khoo. GY, from Dr. Khoo upgraded to Ir. Khoo d.

Can't wait for ur next entry about these seminars, haha.

KwongHong said...

Fee, always got free meal .. mahai ...

c2 said...

vc, walau, ppl attend the seminar kena u screw pula... fee hou zi wai zi la