Sunday, November 27, 2005

Simply awesome!

This world is full of overated stuffs, very often, we are forced to pay more for something that actually worth less, for instant, 88 bucks for broadband(narrow indeed) service, or 50-60K for a "buatan Malaysia" Proton car... that's why we never stop complaining from the minute we woke up in the morning. No, we are not a bunch of cry babies... eventhough we've been hypnotized by the "Malaysia Boleh"'s wave, some how, our sub-conciousness still manage to make a right judgement... well, never mind for all that craps..

I spent 400bucks , just to buy me and my gal a seat to the Musical drama- Snow Wolf Lake. Ya, the title is a bit lame... but it sounds great in chinese la.. nevermind.. i was worry.. what if the show is as lame as its english title, and walauyieh.. 400 bucks... izzit worth the price?

I never been to another musical drama other than this one, so is hard for me to determine whether it worth the price or not, but i found myself deeply impressed by the performence on that night, i clapped my hand until they turned red during the end of the show..

all i can say is, that night was simply awesome !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah lau, what else you want?
Jacky Cheung leh
by only listening to his LIVE singing, it alreayd worth the price, now somemore it's a musical drama..

Listening to his LIVE is my dream so kid.. but unfortuantely I got things to do that day