Tuesday, December 27, 2005

deng...(can't think of any title)

Merry belated Christmas, things have been getting all jam up together for the past few days. I dun even got the chance to plan my Christmas holiday and bam!!! here we are, holiday's over, and sick again(thanks to the turkey,steak and lamb chop, never forgetting the yellow ginger rice+rendang ayam from my Aunt. )

Never mind, coz im still able to spend my Christmas with my closest friends, family and my gal. Christmas has different meaning to different individuals, some treat it as a day to celebrate Jesus's birthday, some might thought that it is a perfect day to get drunk and loosing their virginity, or may be, to certain ppls, it means nothing more than a holiday. For me, Christmas is only special when u get to spend it with the ppls that u love(and i oso agree that Christmas is only exist becoz of Jesus's birth ), im lucky to spend a special Christmas this year. So getting sick now isn't so bad afterall.







After a peaceful holiday, immedietely i am bound to get back to work again. it is harder than an erected penis for me to get back to work right after holiday,especially when im caught in flu... i should have learn from the admin of my company... just take a MC and get back to sleep. but hey... not matter how difficult it is, afterall, im still a responsible person.. so, i eventually got up and went for work. siens...

And God will always favor a Mr Nice guy(me, er hum..). Today is one of the most interesting day throughout my industrial training. I went to Shah Alam to close down a business deal, which will let me make enuff money for new year shopping, is about a so called Consultant Engineer who has his own soft copy of drawings corrupted, so God sent me to him to solve his problem, he was happyy enuff to pay be good money of doin that. Im just worry that he has no money to pay me after the things is done. But is ok, i know the location of his office...if he dare to con me, he'll see..

anyway, that's not that important, what happen next was quite interesting. My colleuage asked me to join him on a techinical meeting in Setapak. Which means i get to visit a construction site this time, haha... how many trainees has done this? talking about contruction site, is not that kind of site that i visited last time, which is fully constructed and operating... this time, i get to visit a real construction site, where Indon workers are all over, heavy constuction machine and gadget is around. It was very exciting becoz i get to see the big picture of a contruction work closely... it's really looks like what we saw in TV, only thing different is, the really contruction is is very dusty, sands kept goin into my eyes. Then it was the meeting, nothing special there coz i hardly understand what they were discussing... i was concentrating on killing the irritating mosquito. After the meeting, we went for site inspection.Walking around in a construction site is no joke at all, dangerous places are all around, any mistake could cost a life... that's why.. i tried hard not to move around. But infact, an engineer doesn't have to move around on site, coz we sppend most of the time looking into the drawings. we dun even need to ask ppls to work, there's a site supervisor to do that job.

During the site inspection, i really thought that i am an Engineer. Simply becoz of this...

Just for ur information, engineer shouldn't wear a yellow helmet. I was given the yellow they have no more helmet for Engineers. The safety helmet for engineer should be white in colour. something like this..



well... get real... yet to become an Engineer... and photo editor as well...

3 comments:

佳发 said...

Great...let become Engineer...
you will soon become....:)

Anonymous said...

now dats wat i call industrial training!

Anonymous said...

yeah...u learn editing besides, gambateh!!!!