Monday, December 12, 2005

i want something else

Ladies and Gentlements, hold ur breaths and prepare urself for the most amusing life style..

8.15am ---- wake up, turn of the alarm and go back to sleep.
8.30am ---- wake up, preparing for work.
8.45am ---- in the car, turn on the radio... try to drive as slow as possible.
9.10am ---- buy break fast, and walk slowly to the office.
9.15am ---- set up my pc, take my breakfast while browsing internet.
1.00pm---- Lunch
2.00pm(could easily be 3 pm)---- back to the office, continue working..
6 .oopm---- yeah... can go home.. wait.. my boss still in the office.. damn.. pretend to be hardworking(sometimes i dunno what's this for)
6.45pm(could be 7.30pm)---- go home... try to drive as fast as i can
8.oopm---- take my dinner, yeah.. alone. sometime with my coll.. only sometimes.
8.00++pm= reach home... exhausted... tired...

all night long--- try to do my FYP...but most of the time, my mind is totally numb and full with stars during this section. there fore, most proprably. im would ended up with something else, but none of them is interesting..

1 .00am--- this is the most depressing moment, not that i hate to sleep, but when think about what's gonna happen after i wake up... hai..


so, welcome to my life... i hope urs are better.

5 comments:

Winds said...

dude, I think we have a same 'daily schedule' to follow, one month countdown...

Anonymous said...

7.30am ---- 电话的闹钟响
7.35am ---- 电话的闹钟再响 把它拿到身边 调到八点
7.40am ---- 在我房间的屋主的闹钟响 上次借的 还没有还他 不会调 又小声 只是唱一首歌就没了 所以不理它
7.45am ---- 电话的备忘录响 一秒内把它关了
8.00am ---- 电话的闹钟响 二十五分钟前调的 再次把它调到十分钟后
8.10am ---- 电话的闹钟再响 应该起床了
8.15am ---- 刷牙洗脸吃早餐
8.40am ---- 上路
9.00am ---- 进公司 看见老板 和老板说说当天的第一句话 往往也是最后一句话 "早安"
12.00pm ---- 约人吃饭 jing hong(加陌生人) 或者audrey
12.30pm ---- 吃饭
1.15pm ---- 回公司
6.oopm ---- 准备回家
6.15pm ---- 去找朋友吃饭 通常星期一soon或jing hong/星期二wee keen/星期三选择自己/星期四soon/星期五 很难说/ 最近多了一位mei gin
10.00++pm= 到家 梳洗 看电影 看综艺节目
2.00am = 调电话的闹钟 7.30am 电话的备忘录7.45am

Anonymous said...

I dun think mine is better, could be worse. *sigh* One more month to go... good luck!

Anonymous said...

at least you try2 look busy..some ppl at my office dun even try2 look busy...in fact, he doesn't even try2 do anything! just make me wan2 'LAP' him..

skywalker, at least ur thong leng is still interested in ur fyp. Mine, always ask me2 refer2 library..jibai, as if i haven't thought of that already..he doesnt no he's my last resort...fuk

Anonymous said...

haha...almost da same la....somemore no time and no stamina to do fyp,damn bz wif training,i DUN1 training d la...