Friday, January 13, 2006

Final 48, The truth is revealing...

It has been 3 whole months of working life, and it ended in style. I realised that i never blog much about my company, so im gonna dedicate this entry to all my fellow AGK stuffs...

What i've learn for the past three months seems less important to me, knowing u guys as fren already make myself contented. Thanks for being helpfull to me when i was drowning in the river of doubts. And moreover, u guys never gave me tuff time eventhough im just a trainee.

this entry is gonna be flooded by excessive nos of pic...as im lazy to think of anything thing to write.. but then... those pic are quite intuitive..







here's part of my working life... although i spend most of the time eating my breakfast on this drafting table...


this is my work station... with my own PC on it. It may seems a bit messy and rot. But then the air con here is freaking cold...

Sitting beside me was Mr Yeoh, well known by the nick Ana (named by me). He was the oldest engineers in my company... he taught me a lot of stuffs... but sad to say.. most of them unrelated to work.... Ana likes to take out his shoe in the office... this actually annoyed me a lot... can u imagine sitting in a office with a bare footed guy walking around u? ? Dude.. where's your shoe? forget to post her pic... there ya go...


oopsss.... sorry..... er... should be this 1


aiks.. soli... but is hard for me to differenciate sometimes. both of u look a like.. hahaha!!!

and never forget about the most hardworking staff in my company... The one who seems to have endless energy, infinite working spirit and never stop saying "Yeah Babe, oosh ki oosh ki!!"


Mr Chong!

And if i say Mr Chong is the most hardworking staffs in AGK, i din mean the others were lazy. Coz beside Mr Chong, there's another guy who never stop being busy as well... he is Mr Lee, and im gonna post his photo later.

Many of u have been asking me about my job, and i never really answer them in a very detail way. All i can say is, working in a Consultant firm isn't a party stuff, it really produce a lot of pressure.. that's why, some times ppls would went nuts.. just like him...


dude... There's no chance that ur head gonna be harder then the book rack... Anyway.. ofcoz he wasn't trying to bang his head into the book rack.... was he?

Anyway... There was a little drama then... just like any other afternoon, a thunder storm striked again... but this time... it brought along prosperity imto my company.

just for ur imfo... prosperity means water in chinese...


filling Pig Cage with Water...


Prosperous water kept comin in... Mr Lee suggest we just leave it, coz he tot this was a good sign...But our hero, Mr Cheong had a better plan...


he try to find a way to stop the water from licking in... at the mean time, i was busy conducting the operation.. fiew...

Mr Chong eventually found a way to stop the lickage...

however... by the time he finshed the "task", the rain stop immedietely.


too bad, but then we must oso tribute our hero... and he seems quite happy for tht.

He sacrificed his shirt in order to stop the prosperity from comin in to our company... damn.. how could he do that to Mr Wong? Not only this... he oso sacrificed Our Admin's chair by doin this...


But.. at least they look clean.. right? Esther?

so after work... we went to Mid Valley for Karaoke. Consider as my farewell party la.. but it involve other parties as well la...

So this is a brand new Karaoke My KTV


so as we went into the VIP room, book by one of the supplier... i saw this...

I was telling my self not to drink too much... but then, is hard to avoid as all the uncle here are terribly gifted in drinking. So... i decided to sing K for all night long. Just ignoring those liquer..

fortunately, my plan was working... haha

here are some of the pic...


Mr Liew, and he is as crazy as his looks .

Esther, the great drinker



Judy, Ex-Admin..Big Fan of My Fm
One of the Uncle trying to worship Leslie Cheung with a ciggratte. ai.. uncle...



And never forget about our special Guest for the night... May day!!

Pai seh... oredi ask them not to come ... ai!




And Finally.. time for some group photos...

AGK SDN BHD

So, all the best to all my fellow colleauge, Boss, AGK and every single Person i've i know throughout my ITP.

It has been a long road, in shot period of time.


-The End-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's always "ana" and the king. who is the king? i m wondering...

Anonymous said...

U training i also training
同人不同命...

Winds said...

The last pic, the yellow shirt gal, everyday wear mini skirt? you said that your company air-con is very cold...

she doesnt feel that?


haha! anyway, I do see that u have a great training~~ cheers!

可可 cocoa said...

haha..jst wanted to ask the same question that winds asked.:p

thanks for your bah ku teh..:D

Anonymous said...

How nice...

I'm sharing the same thought as VC. -.-|||

Anonymous said...

Tiuz. 3 months plus working together and yet u dunno how to spell my name. Bloody hell. My name is C.H.E.O.N.G lah~~
Sigh.
Btw, nice thing you wrote there. Hahaha. Too bad you didn't take any pictures of the nice food you had throughout the 3 months. I bet your frens will be very jealous! Hehehe.

Btw, Mr Wong asked about the modem u owed him. I already given him your phone number. Hahah~ Have fun!!