Wednesday, January 25, 2006

life without net

Im back, i mean, back into the borderless mighty world wide web. So happy to be here and pleased to be able to blog again. What happen to me for the past 2 weeks? well, nothing more than sleeping, eating, traveling, putting on more weight to myself.
When i said i am happy to be back, doesn;t mean that i wasn't happy when i wasn't here, some how i was as glad becoz i have proven myself the ability to survive through a internet blackout period. I isn't that dependant on this shit anyway, hihi!
CNY is approaching and that means my final semester break is at the closing stage, i did everything but my studies stuff for the past 2 weeks, so... im gonna suffer for the remaining week. Hell... The year of dog has already proven that it'll brings no fucking "ONG" to me, proven well before it could begins... huak!
But anyway, Happy Chinese New Year and have a prosperous year of DOG, hope everybody will not forced to work like a dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, check out my site if you have a chance! Thanks!