Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Birthday Wishes.

I've been blogging for quite sometime, i often mention about my family members, frens and buddy in my entries, coz for me, my life is nothing without them. So i think they deserve a share of this blog as well. That's why from now on, i will post my BD wishes to them at here.. starting with this fucker.


Happy Birthday !!!


For the one who stand a bit "high", Weekeen,.

Then who is the another guy? well, this 2 guy just happen to stand beside each other in all the photograph they had taken.It's just hard for me to look for your solo photo, soli ah...

Ofcoz Happy Birthday to this honourable Uncle as well



Lord Baden Powell- Chief scout of the world.

-peace-

2 comments:

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

walan~~~ ah fee~~
why u so high oh?
stand on sofa~~???

drunk or in pil??

Anonymous said...

thanks for the bday wishes...mahai,really no other photo can put meh...why must this one...shit..dammmmm...