Sunday, February 19, 2006

Picking up...

Happy Chinese New year, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Birthday to How lit Khang!! Boy.. i never realize how much i miss(in here) until i tot about it. To be frank, i'd lost my blog routine since my returning to campus life. Of coz i would had, becoz campus life has been so damn happening untill i had no time to blog. As from my experience, i tend to blog more frequant when im having a boring life.. that's why i try to light it up a bit by blogging... so that it wouldn't look so bad. In the contrary, i'd have nothing to blog about, or even try to read other's blog while im having a very busy and interesting period of life...So here i am... Blogging again, which indicates im having a chi bai sucking kind of life again.

The 1st 2 weeks of my final semester(hopefully) flew pass like a turbo jet. As a final sem student, i did my responsibilty by making it thru with a series of wonderful events, so that my final sem would mean something when i turn all bald and wrinkle. However, i never did anything to ensure this (as a final sem) to be happen. Im still fooling around with my FYP, this is kind of dangerous....

Anyway, im not gonna pick up from where i stop previously in detail, unless i receive a petition signed by 2000 readers requesting me for doing that. So i guess i just briefly go thru my CNY, Valentine highlight.


So during CNY....



i met them....


then we eat...

and yes, it is abalone

During Valantine


i dated her.....




then we... what else, eat again..


yes, it is nothing but mother of all crabs


I've been eating and being happy, could it be any better? So i've been very happy, that's the conclusion for the past 3 weeks. And for the next 3 weeks, perhaps i'll still be eating, and hopefully i'll be happy as well. hopefully....

1 comment:

w_mys said...

i'm sure u'll be eating for the comin weeks, huhuh, dun u remember??