Friday, March 14, 2008

Whuat!??

This could easily be the luckiest day of my life...

Was in a bad mood...slept around 2 am yesterday.. and woke up 6am in the morning. Going to US for project assignment. which i really do not have much confident that it would succeed. The more depressing fact is.. im going there all by myself this time. Yes, almost a 24 hours journey including transit.

Knowing that myself is not good in sleeping on any vechicle, is going to be a sleepless 24 hours again. damn it!!.

As usual... i reach the air port like 3hours before the flight... i checked in earlier than the ground crew was expected. I was routinely handovered my passport and related document to the ground crew, checking in my lugage and after a short moment, as always, the ground crew handed the passport back to me together with a boarding pass... nothing was special untill...




Wait a minute!



FIRST CLASS??!?!!!


Apparently, for what ever reason, my flight had been upgraded to 1st class! Chi bai!! nia sing!! woo hoo!!!!

Not exactly sure how this could be happpening.. but then who cares? im in the 1st class lounge now! haha!!woo hoo~~!!

No comments: