Friday, October 07, 2005

Goin off, but will be back.

yeah, the strangest exam week of my life had passed. Before my heart beat could rocover to it's normal rate...here i am.. rushing for another task, a very emotional one.
As the matter of fact, i gonna undergo my industrial training program at kepong, a brand new place for me... starting another life over there, even though it only will last for 4 months. This means that im gonna pause my campus life for sometime. As the result, i have to pack most of my stuff and tranfer them back to my hometown. Boy... this involve a lot of work as im never tidy up my room in a regular basis... to pack all my stuff in one shot, is as hard as clearing up the aftermath in New Orlean.
anyway, i managed to clear the "mess" in 3 hours time... while doin that, i rediscovered many stuffs tht i once tot it was lost.. haha... guitar pick... money.. photo... cd... and a bunch of songs that wrote by me and my frens.. so i decided to play them while i tidy up my room. At one point, i got really emotional while listening to those songs.. i recalled those moment when we stayed up all night to record the songs, exchanging views about it.. figured out how to arrange the music together... hum.. i have to say.. most of the songs are "sucks", and is poorly mixed and recorded, but it really nice to listen to them, coz they are like a singin diary to me.
After a mass packing session, the outcome is very depressing... my house become very "empty"...

i almost forgot there is a slam dunk puzzle on my "study" table... not until i clear all the gibberish stuff on it.. haha...


this is the place where i spend most of my time. either sleeping, watching movie or playing the guitar... and sometime, i even.... erhem... anyway, some one else is gonna utilise it nxt during next semester, i hope he won't wet dream often.


my landlord is gona be really pissed if she realises how i pasted this on her wall.. hahaha..


less important stuffs, that why u guys have to stay here and get dusty..


ohya.. thanks for watching over me all the time, im gonna miss u for a while. May be the next dweller is not as goodlooking as me, but that's ok, he is a really smart guy, u just have to appreciate him in a different way. haha!!


used to have dinner here with all my housemates... ever since Philip demolished the wall fan, we stop hanging around here... but guess what, some creature is somehow attracted by this place..

ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Lichard~


hope Lit Khang and Zibin can cope with him... ohya, can never left out another long term resident ....Peter

this house would never be the same without u present..

so that's all for this semester...i just sit back and see wat is gonna happen next. i'll br back, and hopefully everything is gonna be smooth for me and the rest of my coursemate. Better stop here, still have seremban, Sp , and Langkawi to "cover" before i start trainin.. haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fee, all the best in ur training! see you 4 months later.. hahahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

Mother fucker u uploaded peter!! it's damn disguting yackkkk!! (But it likes ah tung's shoe?) dammit!

Haha... btw, that lichard looks alike to mine but it isn't that friendly :p

Enjoy ur training dude~

美翔 said...

finally i got to know who is lichard and who is peter chai..

KwongHong said...

lichard and peter chai ... yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
very "wei"
anyway
good luck in training, c ya arnd KL ~~