Saturday, December 19, 2009

Food for thoughts..

i was attending a surprise training course last week, it was a 4 days course and the reason i say it is surprise because i totally forgot about it... ya.. this happen a lot..

The instructor was Dr Phil Allen, who is in his 70s, yet still doing very well in analog designing and also very well in teaching it around the world. Well.. he was going to lecture on fag process technology which im totally going to sleep thru it...

He asked every1 in the class to do a brief self introduction, I'm was sitting at the last row of the class of 30, and when it came to my turn.. it goes.

Me: "Hi, My name is KhooTeckFei, you can call me TF, i've been my national for 3 years, im a product engineer in high speed division, prior to this job, i was a student at MMU"

PhilAllen: “Well...you still a student now, we can never stop being a student”

Me: "..........ok"


how embarrassing, especially a 70 years old was telling me this.

Is a wake up call for me, he was right, we can never stop being a student, we can never stop learning. Always remember!

No comments: