Monday, December 21, 2009

Year End

Good bye 2009, welcome 2010!

Here it is, the end of yet another year... Looking back, what i've done in 2009 that worth mentioning here?

...Finally kicked off my MBA
...Visited Hanoi. Missed the flight but got a replacement the next day, spent 1 night in Salak.
...Opened food stall with my MUM,and ofcoz it failed..
...Tried lunch/dinner box delivery service, a business which lasted for 2 months
...Went to the States for the 3rd time, this time with economy class...
...Went to Pulao Redang for the 1st time
...Signed up for a gym membership, enough is enough(my weight).
...Attended countless wedding dinners, 3 of those are my best frens.
...Read 4 books, now reading the 5th one... dun think can finished before 2010 though.
...No pay increment due to the business circumstances..
...Still stuck with the same company, not sure what's the reason to stay on.. may be because i haven't found the reason to leave.
... Learned that i should never mention too much about my job, life is definitely for than that!

Hum... can't say it's a great year, but i 2009 has been full of learnings for me, i see things differently compare to the past. If i have to choose a single word for my 2009, it would be -- Responsibility. I learned that taking care of others and having direct influence to other people's life are not easy tasks, i'm thankful for the opportunity given to me to experience that during this early stage of adulthood, I've learned to never run away from a problem but to face it directly.

2010, i'm ready, are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES, i am ready, lkj.