Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sick Leave

Been really busy for the past few weeks. It's not easy to be an engineer and a MBA student at the same time. Work and study utilized over 90% of my time, i left 10% for myself, my gf, my family and friends, how pathetic...

I've been wanting for a rest for quite sometime, too bad i was so tied up with project at work. i forced to work till 11pm everyday for 2 week just to compile a report. Now that the report has been completed, guess who is my next guest? Flu.. back pain... ya.. i'm only 26. it started when i turn over and grab the phone yesterday, suddenly the pain attack me, it was so painful , i couldn't breath and move for almost 30 sec.

I quickly call Kathy and she brought me to a clinic, the doctor say it was due to improper posture or sitting in the office for overly long hour. He gave me some medicine for the pain and muscle. I can barely walk now but at least i'm feeling better.

How ironic is this? been hoping for a rest, and now i'm having it, just that for the wrong reason.







No comments: