Wednesday, September 21, 2005

feeling weird..

for the 1st time through out my Uni life.. i have this weird feeling during study week... i've been wondering...and i've found the answer for myself...
im feeling weird becoz for the 1st time... i m not rushing for my final exam... i have exactly 3 weeks time to prepare for 2 papers.
im feeling weird becoz while every1 in the library are being freakishly hardworking... i still got the time to read national geographic..
And when ppls are trying to stay away from some unnecessary ocasion to save themselve time for study... i still have the mood to jam in the studio...ofcoz.. i felt nice for this, but still... feeling weird as well..
I wonder my time for a massive study section like i had during regular study weeks has already end...
now im a final year student and i left not more that 4 subjects to take... theoritically.. i dun need to study for 12 hours a day to prepare for my final exam.. and i should be grateful for that.
yet i feel weird..
coz i miss those time..
those exam's pressure that once been torturing me...
i miss the time when i was forced to stay overnight in the campus for study...
the time when i needed to swallow my supper in order gain extra time to study...
humm... this is a very very weird feeling...

5 comments:

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

I have the same feeling like this last time...
but now no more~~

it won't appear again even if I want to~~

cheers~.. and look forward my friend..

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
c2 said...

the time for you in university is getting shorter and shorter... can i said you more focus on other stuffs than in study?

美翔 said...

well.. i gonna miss my U life when i realise tat my U life gonna end soon.. less than 1 year time. wat can i do to appreciate my precious Uni life??

可可 cocoa said...

hello world.. :p u all graduate at the same time..sob sob,left me here in cyber,kim ing at mlk.