Tuesday, September 06, 2005

One step closer to no where....




















make sure u dun have depression before u play this...

Guess all the final years students have not been sleeping well lately, this is one of the reason i hate the ending period of every semester, assignments due date are approaching... and to add salts onto our wound, FYP presentation will be taking place.
And what about the progress of my project? just like the title of this entry... one step closer to nowhere... ever since when i decided to use java as my project's language(programming), i knew my life would soon become a disaster. And for once i got it damn right! Spending whole day/night just to work on a simple prototype let me realised that im not even close to be an engineer. According to Mr Pau, engineers are professional cause they posses sophisticate skills and knowledge, which i merely have.
Anyway... experience tells me that some how, we would eventually get thru the obstacles, no matter how difficult we tot it could be, so im not that worry or depress about my project, things will get well anway. but then... about the comin presentation... if u ask me now... i guess i can only provide 2 slides of powerpoint slide for the project moderator...


Good morning sir, im gonna present you my FYP part1 ... bla bla bla...


And this is my progress so far, thank you very much. I'll work harder during part 2.

3 comments:

美翔 said...

haha.. well done for ur 2nd slide.. keep up ur hard work!!. :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Khoo, i am glad you still remember what i said during class. This shows that you have been to my class. Very good.

I hope your presentation next week will not be like what you said in your blog :)

Make sure you work hard for FYP part 2, otherwise see you next year :)

Looking forward to your presentation Khoo.

J. Pau.