Friday, August 26, 2005

Goin home.. 回家。

This weekend is gonna be special, im gonna get myself into a place where nobody cares about midterm exam, no 1 talks about assignment and most important of all, no one gives a damn about your progress in FYP. yoo hoo~~






yes, im goin home, only for the second time throughout this trimester. Hopefully my parent still can recognize me. If nothing goes wrong, like some others parents, they usually happy to see their only son found his way home. Except for one thing... Puppy(pet dog) and Nona(pet monkey) are gonna hate it when they see my evil face later on.. despite im the resident of the house, i dun think they have the same idea, i guess all the pets in my house treat me as a visitors who always make fun of them.. they'll probably will react like this when they see me..


well, wether u guys like it or not, im goin home now. screw u!

1 comment:

BEE said...

Un grand salut du Maroc ,
Merci pour ce blog tres interessant...

VERTAALBUREAU