Sunday, August 07, 2005

Konvokesyen!





My oh my! i never tot this day would arrives in such a quick pace, even if i looking into those photos, i still couldn't be convinced that these ppls are graduated. I still can remember our very 1st day in MMU Orientation... in a blink of eye... here we are, waving our hands to each others, greets and wishes are all over the place.However,for my suprise, the Convo ended in a very calm way, a little opposing with the one in my mind before... the one with emotions, satisfaction, pride and of coz, tears. All these was absent during the Convo, i wonder what went wrong... izzit becoz most of the grads do not have close frens with them? The ceremony was too bore and every1 kena "potong stim" ? Or may be... graduating from University isn't a big deal at all... i hope this is not true anyway.
Today is one of the biggest day in my life, just like my last day in primary and secondary school... a series of celebrations,a mixture of joy and sadness, full of anticipation, but the only thing differrent is, today is not my last day in University... Strange? hum... i kept mention this to my frens, "hey, they graduating only mah, non of our business oso, why we all so happy? so happy for what?". But then no 1 knew the answer better then myself. I am happy for my buddies , everyone i know, especially for those who i spent most my time with. Housemates, Micros' pals, yum char kaki, futsal kaki... seniors... etc.
To witness their final moment in University is one of the best thing i could do, shooting photos of each others, capturing the moment of truth, coz may be some of the faces might never appear infront of me again. 所谓“天下无不散之宴席”,老套归老套,还可想不出有更好的句子了。
看见一起报读大学的朋友们毕业,说没有一点点不舍之情是不可能的。希望他们能够在社会上找到自己的定位,可以朝着自己的目标发展。
这里有几张照片,是我认为它们可以在十年后都可以讲很多故事给我听的。里面的人物在绝对是我生活上的重要角色。。。
At last, many thanks for those who shared their ups and downs with me, those who guided me when i was lost, help me when i was in trouble , those who created troubles for me,those who gave me support when i needed them most. Thanks you for filling up colours in my struggling campus life. May god bless you all.
Smk Methodist ACS Seremban.
2006 Convocation Rehearsal
Housemate and Chuan(Where the hell is GY Lip?)
Another rehearsal.. hihi
finally, a little out of topic...
who got this song? can send it to me? haha!!














-end-






5 comments:

c2 said...

wahao..althought i continue my study to cyberjaya la, but i always felt im from melaka micros 1.. so fast see some of micros friend graduate already... haih, time always is the coldest killer.
when will be the next time we sit together to have a drink again?
possible it happen again? miss you guys and all the best to my friends...

sheerying said...

write till like is ur convo :D graduate d?congrates ya uncle fee~

Ah Fee said...

Walau~ not my convo la, im still very young. Aunty Kim Ing, next time go ur blog 踩场 only u know. hihi

美翔 said...

hha.. ahfee, u really wrote like u r the 1 who graduating.. haha..especially the 2nd last photo.. damn cute hurr??? anyway.. next year we graduate together .. hohoh

Anonymous said...

u c, i m not 'cai chang',i just say the truth.even ms also say so...y u 2 so fast graduate?i still hav 2 more years,dun envy!oh ya, in case u got 'lao ren chi dai zheng', i m here to remind u that my surname is tan.not xie