Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dear "Dr" Khoo Teck Fei

Check this out!!
Since when i've been given such a fit title? I have no idea that i submitted a PHD's research paper. Apparently... u are reading a blog created by Dr Khoo Teck Fei who doin a research in MMU(Cyberjaya some more?!). YES.. that's me... Doctor Khoo, at least for the Prof. from this Kanagawa University from japan.

Ok, get real.. im just a struggling underachiever from MMU who is looking for help from this Proffessor from Japan. I did some research about my FYP and study one of his paper from IEEE, which... he published 11 years ago. AHhaha.. so after that i tried my luck by sending him a mail to request for further detail about his paper, hoping that he still alive, thankfully.. he is.

i never address myself as Dr Khoo Teck Fei in all the mails i've sent to him. Just wonder why he is assuming that im a PHD holder... The 1st thing in my mind was trying to explain to him that im not a Doc indeed... But then hey~ who knows one day i might become 1 myself~ haha!! so just let it be!

Eventually, he replied my mail and generously offer me his related papers. fuf~ this must be the luckiest day throughout acedemic life. Despite his tight schedule back in japan, he is willing post me his papers. Just hope that he din attach a receipt on it..haha.

And finally, i would like to take this oppotunity to compliment this Proffessor Yushiyoki Usami from Kanagawa Uniersity in japan for his generousity. U are really a great lecturer.. i wish all of the FET's lecturers could be as helpful as you are. Although ur ancestor kicked my ancestor's butt a lot, you got full respect from me.
Arigatou gosaimus(dun flame me if i spell this wrong)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr, then I can work under you for my fyp d, haha ;)

美翔 said...

who knows.. 1 day u realy be Dr??
This Proffessor Yushiyoki Usami from Kanagawa Uniersity in japan has predicted.. u will be the next Dr in FET MMU.. so work hard lo frenz..:D

Anonymous said...

Wei, Isn't Dr. Khoo already some where in your family line? hihi... joking la, other than ur lovely cousin whos working towards it, you're already one!!!

Anonymous said...

lei hou leng chai...