Monday, July 04, 2005

My car or your car?

I slept at 5 in the morning yesterday, waking up early was certainly the last thing i wished to do. Too bad, one of my friend's car had a fratured tyre. Damn, was that has anything to do with me? Eventually, the pity friend of me decided to call me for some help... or to be literal, borrow my car(damn, din he learn how to change a tyre?). To be fair to him, he din know i went to bed late that morning, but then calling ppls like me at 8am isn't a nice idea at all(unless morning call from my gf) . Well, it has been a while since the last time i lent my car... but then thinking of how he took care of me when i was visiting his hometown, i promised to lend him my ferrari without having a second tot.

Well, that was only my feeling when he called me this morning(when i was only partially conciuos). The uneasiness was coz by the sleepiness, not by my friend. Ofcoz im happy to lend him my helping hand, im well known as a helpful person, didn't i? hihi. erhum... back to the point, i tend to loose myself easily when i dun get enuff of sleep, or being awaken in an anoying manner(apparently,unexpected phone calls). Guess is time for me to learn how to deal with it, before one day i wake up in the morning and found a corpse holding an alarm clock, lying beside my bed.
Despite the fact that im a Mr Yes to most of my frens, i actually turned down one of them before. To my defend, that thicky face fella wasn't closed to me at all, and in fact, he borrowed my car before and i actually did lend it to him once. But then, after 2 weeks... he called me and asked for my favor again. I could understand that my Toyota Corrola KE30 was simply irresistable, no one could get enuff of it... but what really pissed me off was the way he asked me.

Mr Thick Skin: "Halo, ah fee ah, im thick skin ah.."
me : "o, hey... what's up?"
Mr Thick Skin: " i wonder if u are goin anywhere with ur lovely car this weekend, coz im kind of wanna borrow it for one night."
me :"er... is friday night u know, i dun have plan yet, but im not sure about later. so i can't promise u now "
Mr Thick Skin:"ic, please la..."
me :"sorry la(damn.. need to apologize?), really can't help u this time, last time oredi lend u once right"
Mr Thick Skin:"yu.... come on la~ i really need it"
me :"Really can help you la, is friday night my fren, no one stays at home, every1 has some place to go"(sorry if offended some 1)
Mr Thick Skin:"Come on, is my sister Birthday wo.."(guan ngo l*$ si ah?)
me :".... really sorry la... i gtg. bye"

Damn it, what kind of food that his mom used to feed him? i never seen a thicker skin on any of the human face before!.. aiks.. sorry for being over reacted. Is a pleasure for us to help others, but then it really depends a lot on the situation(for me la). For the above case, the worse part is he actually used his sister's bd as the reason to pursue me?? OMG,gam du tak?If that could be an appropriate reason, imagine what will happen ....

hey, can u give me ur money?
why?
my sister Bd wo

Oi, give me ur chicken drumstick
dim gai?
today is my sister's Bd

hey man, give me 70% discount la!
W.H.Y?
(with pride)OMG, u dunno today is my sister's bd?

-end-

10 comments:

KwongHong said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

好久好久以前。。
有一位老和尚。。
帶著一位年輕和尚一起修行。。
走著走著。。
他們走到了河邊。。
他們發現。。
橋已經壞了。。
唯一的辦法。。
就是的下到河裡。。
慢慢的走過去。。
還好。。
河流並不急。。
並且也不深。。
正當他們要開始渡河的時候。。
有一位漂亮的女生也到了河邊。。
不幸的是。。
那女生受傷了。。
需要人背才可以過河。。
老和尚二話不說。。
就把那女生背過河了。。
之後。。
那女生道過謝後就離開了。。
自從那天開始。。
年輕和尚就一直心事重重的。。
後來老和尚發覺了。。
就開口問年輕和尚。。
年輕和尚回答道:"那天你背女生過河﹐我覺得不對。身為出家人﹐怎麼可以親近女色呢?"
老和尚回答道:"我已經把女生放下了﹐你怎麼到現在還放在心上?"

Ah Fee said...

这故事我以有听过,是一位中学老师讲的。做人是不应对事耿耿于怀,心胸放宽点。谢谢你的提醒,不过我对这种芝麻绿豆的事情特别有记性,没有怀恨,只是觉得它们都很有趣。

Anonymous said...

你的中学老师一定沒告訴你結局吧。。
那就讓我告訴你。。

後來。。
年輕和尚就不做和尚了。。
他的心已經被女生佔據了。。
因此。。
年輕和尚離開了老和尚。。
向女生的方向奔去。。
經過了很多曲折。。
他找到了那女生。。
那女生很感動。。
就嫁給了他。。
從此。。
他們過著幸福快樂的日子。。

Ah Fee said...

当然有啦,过后他们还生下十兄弟,每一位都身怀特异功能。
有千里眼
顺风耳
高脚7
大喊十。。。 等等。
这段你没听过吧?

Anonymous said...

我也聽過了。。
自從生了他們十兄弟之後。。
煩惱就來了。。
千里眼只能看到千里以外的事物。。
完全沒把父母放在眼裡。。
顺风耳把父母說的話。。
都當作耳邊風。。
高脚7老是踩(貶低)自己的父母。。
覺得父母"下衰"自己。。
大喊十小學畢業。。
還只是會算到十。。 等等。。
因此。。
他們夫婦就這樣活生生被氣死了。。

Anonymous said...

如果你以為故事就這樣結束了。。
那你就錯了。。
他們死後。。
逃不過輪迴。。
因此。。
他們重新投胎做人。。
由于男的生前背叛了佛門。。
菩薩要他今世變成女生。。
至於那女生。。
由于她生前太會生。。
菩薩為了避免她將來造成地球人口暴增。。
所以要他今世成為男生。。
他們就這樣。。
各自成了新生命。。
時光飛逝。。
轉眼之間。。
他們都長大了。。
男生迷上佛學。。
在他二十歲的時候。。
跟了一位老和尚去修行。。
女生則迷上背包旅遊。。
想在世上每個角落留下痕跡。。
有一天。。
女生在旅途中不小心被野獸弄傷了。。
她獨自忍著痛。。
一步一步的。。
想度河走到不遠的醫院。。

之後的故事。。
你知道了嗎?

Ah Fee said...

当然听过!那为女的带伤遇见老和尚和他的徒弟。。。那两位和尚看见女的,就问她需不需要帮忙,条件是得捐一点钱,不然就不帮她。
女的听后感到非常失望,现实世界里发生的,跟她所听说的故事差太远。老和尚不但没有背她,而且还向她拿钱。。。她越想越气,于是她觉定不让那两个和尚趁火打劫,鼓起勇气。。。利用附近的一道桥来过河。(事过境迁,相隔了两世。。。理应有人在那里建桥吧?)

Anonymous said...

可惜天不做美。。
沒一會儿。。
天空就下起大雨來。。
還颳起颱風。。
女生被風雨弄得在橋上進退不得。。
不幸的。。
橋支撐不住。。
斷了。。
女生掉入河中。。
當時情況十分危急。。
女生隨手抓了抱著了一條木材。。
可是。。
奇怪的事情就這樣發生了。。
木材理應浮在水面。。
但這木材一直往下沉。。
而且速度極快。。
不久。。
女生竟然發覺她可以呼吸。。
原來。。
她抱著的是海龍王的三太子的龍體。。
並且到了海龍宮。。
海龍宮當時太混亂。。
因為當時孫悟空正大鬧海龍宮。。
因此。。
三太子沒發現那女生。。
所以。。
她趕緊躲進了一個布滿水草的洞裡。。
在那洞裡頭。。
有一直很長很長的鐵棍。。
似乎可以通道人間。。
她努力的想爬上那鐵棍。。
回到人間。。
可是。。
她越爬越高的時候。。
鐵棍就會越變越大。。
她沒理會。。
正當她快到人間的時候。。
鐵棍中突然噴出水花。。
整個海上看起來好比漂亮的噴水池。。
之後。。
鐵棍快速的變小了。。
女生不幸的跌回洞裡。。
雙腳都跌斷了。。
這時候。。
她才看到鐵棍旁有牌子寫著。。
"海龍宮陽具﹐勿亂碰。"
她差點昏了。。
這時候。。
孫悟空也到了洞裡。。
女生怕孫悟空傷害自己。。
連忙使出全部吃奶力。。
把鐵棍拔起。。
然後向孫悟空丟去。。
孫悟空也不甘示弱。。
施出了72變。。
想把女生變成魚。。
但一半的法術不幸鐵棍打到。。
只有一半法術成功打在女生腳上。。
女生下半身頓時變成魚尾。。
孫悟空拾起那後來跌在海底的鐵棍。。
然後。。把它名為金箍棒。。
得意的踩著七彩雲走了。。
而那女生離不開海。。
就這樣變成了。。
美人魚。。
後來的故事。。你一定也聽說了吧?

Anonymous said...

話說回來。。
老和尚和年輕和尚之後的事情還沒有交代清楚。。
當時。。
老和尚和年輕和尚都看見河水向自己沖來。。
年輕和尚十分害怕。。
趕緊抱著身邊的一棵樹。。
而老和尚似乎入佛太深。。
只抱著佛珠。。
以為佛祖會保祐他。。
結果最後只說了一句。。
"阿彌陀佛"。。
就被河水沖上西天。。
年輕和尚則隨著那棵樹。。
從河飄到海裡。。
然後迷迷糊糊暈了。。
沉了下去。。
這時候。。
海上出現八個影子。。
原來是八仙過海。。
八仙發現了那個青年。。
決定救他。。
八仙施了法術。。
年輕和尚的傷立刻就好了。。
由于八仙趕時間。。
因此。。
八仙其中一仙一腳把年輕和尚踢到海岸。。
結果。。
八仙成功了。。
但不幸的是。。
落地的預算做得不太好。。
空中的年輕和尚。。
眼睜睜的看著大地離自己越來越遠。。
而海邊的岩石越來越近。。
快到的時候。。
他慌了。。
看著遠離的大地。。
喊了一聲"大地"。。
光頭就撞到岩石。。
暈了。。
這時候。。
站在岩石上的國王。。
立刻飛快的去抱緊著那年輕和尚。。
然後說。。
"買傘﹐又阿別"(My son,you are back.)
原來。。
國王在十五年前。。
海嘯把他五歲的王子卷走了。。
從此。。
國王天天到海邊。。
相信主會把王子歸還回來。。
那天。。
向往日一樣。。
國王到海邊祈禱。。
希望主把王子從天上歸還。。
剛祈禱完。。
就看到有個男生從天上飛下來。。
男生還喊了一聲"Daddy!(大地)"。。
讓他深信他就是他的兒子。。
經過良好的治療。。
年輕和尚好了。。
可是。。
卻失去記憶。。
因此。。
他忘了自己是和尚。。
更完全相信自己就是王子。。

過後的故事。。
你應該也知道吧?