Thursday, July 28, 2005

Meet The Parents

yeap, finally made up my mind and decided to pay my gf's hometown a visit in the next few days. I've been seeing my gf for more than 1 1/2 years, what took me so long to visit her hometown? well... she lives in the northest part of Malaysia, Perlis, hope this could explain everything~ haha

i have to spend 10 hours in the bus before i could reach there... gosh! this must be killing me, 10 hours? what im goin to do there? is not like have a bunch of hot "bus" attendance walking around pouring coffee? what if i need to pee? is there anyplace for me to do that in the bus? What a tuff test huh? two thumbs up for those home sickers who often go back to thier hometown.

Erm, i hope everything can goes fine in Perlis.. coz i dun 1 to have the same experience with Gaylord Focker. I certainly do not hope that kathy's dad is a retired CIA agent. Perlis... here i come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brader, bus will stop all the way one, dont need buy pampers ya.. so u must appreciate staying so near!! hahaha... ;) lucks, u really need lucks there... hahahahaha~

美翔 said...

wow.. good luck for u to meet kathy parents wo.. remember wear smart n bring some 手信.. dun 两手空空.
dun ruin the whole thing a.. hhaa
wish u all the best la