Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my life is not interesting enough?

it has been a while since my previous post. No, i haven't giving up to blog, but the fact is... i found that my life isn't that interesting anyway. I dunno how some of the bloggers live their lifes, they seems to have endless intesting stuffs around them in their daily life. May be im not as sensitive to things that had been happening around me... or may be, im just a boring guy who living with a very pathetic lifestyle.
Actually i did have a lot of things to share in here, but then i was .. somehow.. din get the chance to really sit down and start blogging stuffs. May be this can be considered as a good point about my life in the past few days, bored, yet occupied.
hope there are more to come...

1 comment:

美翔 said...

u always hav lot of interesting stuff to share with u.. all your friends know.. dun worry.. we r here, ready to listen ahfee kong ku..